The Central Christian Church in Orlando was built in 1928, the…

The Central Christian Church in Orlando was built in 1928, the sanctuary has performed as a starter sanctuary for several new congregations of various denominations in the last several decades. The Diocese of Orlando received the building as a gift in 1999 with the intent to use it for school activities for the nearby St. James Cathedral School. The building was left empty after it was thought to not be safe for the students. In 2014, it was converted into townhomes.

Full gallery and photos here: http://ift.tt/2pNt9AT http://ift.tt/2pHTiTu