Lando School (Richburg, South Carolina)
ADDRESS: 3837 Schoolhouse Rd, Richburg, SC 29729
COORDINATES: 34.776868, -81.012182
The Lando Schoolhouse was built in 1904 and served as the school for Manetta Mill. Lando School closed in 1955 when it and other rural Chester County schools were consolidated. The school is a three-story rectangular brick building set upon a concrete foundation featuring brick on the first two floors and brick and stucco on the third floor. The L-shaped hipped roof is in two sections, with one over the classroom section and another over the entrance and stairwell.